Below is the process for enrollment in our private Christian school:
- Prospective parents should call to request an application and set up an interview with the Principal. Students in 7th through 12th grades must attend an interview.
- Following the interview, parents should submit the Application for Admission, along with a copy of the birth certificate, immunization record, past school records and an application fee. Standardized test will be administered to determine the student’s ability and achievement level.
- Upon acceptance the first month’s tuition will be due to secure the student’s place in the classroom. The first tuition payment is due on June 1st.
- Discounts in tuition are available for families with more than one child in our school.
- In addition to the fees above, there are optional fees for band, athletics and special class trips.
- Heirway Christian Academy offers the privilege of monthly payment as a convenience to our families. Most families pay tuition in ten or twelve equal monthly payments.